As the Stability Engineer for UTHT, you will be working within a sub-team to optimize, manufacture and test the stability/suspension system for the pod. You can expect to run structural/dynamic analyses, machine parts and participate in the system assembly.
- Take part of design reviews
- Lead internal projects
- Research and optimize system designs
- Perform FEA analyses (structural, vibrational, dynamic)
- Put together test/simulation reports
- Manufacture system components
Required + Preferred Skills:
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Self-starter. Self-motivated. Deep drive to grow as an engineer.
- 3rd or 4th year student in MSE or MECH (Preferred)
- CAD ability (Required - SolidWorks is preferred)
- Machining experience (Required - little experience is okay)
- Experience with FEA simulations (Required - ANSYS is preferred)
- Knowledge of suspension design (a plus)